Older kids and adults alike will love building this incredible LEGO® ǀ Disney The Ice Castle (43197) toy set, featuring a challenging build full of details linking to the movies, a smaller Arendelle castle build, plus printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS.
A unique Frozen building experience
Fans of the movies will instantly recognize the castle with the curved, double-sided staircase that leads up to the throne room, the glistening ice fountain, the balcony and much more. Builders can spend hours discovering everything as they assemble and play with the castle, or set it up for display.
Standing impressively tall, this challenging model will engage fans for hours, with Disney’s Anna, 2 versions of Elsa in her coronation look as well as her iconic outfit, Kristoff and Olaf, plus 4 LEGO Snowgie figures. At over 1,700 pieces, this set will make a meaningful holiday gift that appeals to Disney Frozen fans young and old.
- Inspire amazement with this outstanding LEGO® ǀ Disney The Ice Castle (43197) set, a great treat to spark fond memories of the beloved movies for up-in-age fans of Disney’s Frozen.
- Create an impressive model of the iconic castle, complete with grand staircase, great hall and ice fountain, plus 9 characters, including 4 mini-doll figures and an Olaf LEGO® figure.
- This amazing LEGO® ǀ Disney set is loaded with accessories, including a miniature, buildable model of Arendelle Castle and a ship in a bottle. Great for reliving movie scenes or open-ended play.
- Any Disney’s Frozen fan aged 14 and up will love this unique and challenging, buildable model. The castle, with over 1,700 pieces, is full of clever details and makes an incredible gift for anyone.
- With the castle measuring over 25.5 in. (65 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, this set is beautiful on display and perfect for encouraging imaginative role-play fun.
- Want to give builders an awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO® building for the digital age!
- Give older kids great characters and more challenging builds with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This singular building toy offers story starters that helps boost builders’ creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
This competitions is open to UK residents aged 18+. You may enter this competition up to 20 times.
You will be allocated your random ticket colour & number(s) when ordering & will receive a confirmation with ticket numbers that have been allocated. The live draw will take place on the date specified on the product page.
You may enter the competition online, or for free - please see our Terms.
You must answer the competition question correctly to be entered into the live draw.
The live draw will take place on “Prize Paradise” Facebook page using our Prize Paradise colour wheel to determine the colour and a random number generator to select the winning ticket number from all Entrants.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Apple or Google. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that neither Facebook, Apple nor Google have any liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of this competition.
How many times can I enter this competition?
You can enter this competition up to 20 times.
How do I get my number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket colour & number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the my account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using our colour wheel and a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You'll be contacted directly if you have won.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.